Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Galway outdoor cafe

Elli ordered a tomato wrap, got a baguette with lettuce and maybe a spread of some kind.  (take a look at her excited face!)  they were out of everything, they said, yet, there were tons of tomatoes on my salad.  Jungle Cafe in Galway.  a beautiful day, however,  Biggest event of the day:  walking by the river at night, a bug flew into my ear, no kidding,  it fluttered for 20 minutes, not being able to find its way out.  Hitting my head on the opposite side did not get rid of it!  So this  creative self got a drinking straw, stuck it in my ear, had Chris suck it out!  I knew it was successful when he spit on the floor, nearly swallowed it.  Never did find the little bugger.  I now understand what it means to "have a bug in your ear"!

No comments:

Post a Comment